1. First Things First: The Nature and Limits of Criminal Law.
2. Constitutional Limits on Criminal Law.
3. The General Principles of Criminal Liability: Actus Rea.
4. The General Principles of Criminal Liability: Mens Rea, Concurrence, and Causation.
5. Defenses to Criminal Liability: Justifications.
6. Defenses to Criminal Liability: Excuses.
7. Parties to Crime and Vicarious Liability.
8. Inchoate Crimes: Attempt, Conspiracy, and Solicitation.
9. Crimes Against Persons I: Criminal Homicide.
10. Crimes Against Persons II: Criminal Sexual Conduct, Bodily Injury, and Personal Restraint.
11. Crimes Against Property.
12. Crimes Against Public Order and Morals.
13. Crimes Against the State.